Shell Fuelling Change
Credit Valley Conservation Foundation would like you to collect your Shell receipts to help us in achieving a $100,000 grant to help us restore Rattray Marsh to a healthy, dynamically stable ecosystem of appropriate indigenous species. It is expected that restoring the marsh will include improvements in water quality, flood control, shoreline protection, trapping sediment, and in immobilizing contaminants and nutrients.
We will achieve a healthy Marsh through the:
- Removal of mineral soil exposing organic soils native to the marsh
- Re-introduction of native aquatic plants to the marsh
- Exclusion of carp from portions of the marsh through the installation of fish barriers
- Make a fuel or in-store purchase at any Shell location.
- Click on: www.fuellingchange.com to log into your existing account or to register for a new account.
- Click on "Redeem Codes" and type in the Reciept Code.
- Vote for the Rattray Marsh Restoration Project at http://www.fuellingchange.com/main/project/430/Rattray-Marsh-Restoration-Project-Phase-1
Need more info?
Please contact Terri LeRoux at 905-670-1615 x424 or firstname.lastname@example.org